Love this... love you. x




I challenged myself this week to use one of my least favourite items in a layout... the paper doily! It's not that they are a terrible embellishment its just I never know how to use them and so I gave myself the task of finding a way to incorporate them in my next scrapbook page. For this page I have used The Scrappery's latest kit 'Skye' The chipboard heart tab, the chipboard 'love you' banner, the sequins, tiny pearls and the doily are from their TSK (The Scrappery Kit) Kit. The 'Love this', flowers, leaf and butterflies die cuts are all from the BPK (Bits & Pieces Kit) Kit. The Skye kit is made up of a selection of items from Cocoa Vanilla's Midnight collection along with hand picked complimentary items chosen by Ronelle and the team at the scrappery. 


If you are interested in finding out more about the The Scrappery's 'Skye' kits you can find them HERE Just search for the word 'Skye'

                                             

No comments: